- We had some rain this past week which finally made it feel like fall. I enjoyed every short second of it, even getting to finally wear warmer pajamas to bed and not have to use the A/C in my car.
- The St. Louis Cardinals beat the Phillies Friday in a very tense game that reminded me why I only follow my teams in the play-offs. Seriously, it's way too much stress for me. The game was so close as well, 1-0. But yay Cardinals!
- I finished The Shattering and I have a lot of unformed thoughts on it. Hopefully I'll be able to review it this week. It was good, but not great.
- I have jury duty this week. Again. It's barely been a year since the last time. I dread going in because the last two times I was put on a trial.
- Breaking Bad's season finale was brilliant. I can't remember the last time I was so completely surprised by good television. It's the kind of show you have to invest in, but I feel like the payoff this season was huge. And it made me realize there's a lot of crap on TV right now.
- But even though BB is going away for now, The Walking Dead is coming back and I'm so happy about that. Zombies for the win!
- It's already October 10th! How does this happen?
What's going on for you?