I am officially ready for the season and since it's the first day of fall and it's not 100 degrees here, I am excited.
I'm in the mood for something light today, so here are some fallish questions for you to answer! Pick one or choose them all, it's up to you! I've included my answers below for fun and enjoyment.
1) What's the first thing that makes you feel like summer is over and fall has arrived?
2) What's your favorite fall fragrance or flavor?
3) Favorite fall goodie?
4) Do have any fun fallish outings or traditions? (i.e. apple picking, looking at leaves etc.) If not is there something you've always wanted to do?
5) Football or Baseball postseason?
6) Halloween or Thanksgiving?
7) What's your favorite spooky monster?
8) Do you have a favorite quote about fall from a book or movie?
9) If you could go anywhere for a weekend trip during the season where would it be?
10) Describe your ideal fall day.
1) hahaha. The stores I guess and the return of Fall TV, because it always still so hot here.
2) Apple everything! Well not really. Apple is my most favorite fragrance of all time ever, but pumpkin is my favorite flavor for treats and such. The real question is how much pumpkin is too much?
3) Pumpkin bread!
4) I have no traditions. I have been apple picking and pumpkin picking and leave watching (lol) but not really anymore. When I was young my church always had hayrides and those were fun, but it got super cold and everyone ate chili afterwards and that's gross. (I hate chili)
5) Baseball!!!!!!!! One more game for the Cards to clinch a post-season slot. Also, though, go Seahawks! :D
6) Thanksgiving, for sure, but I love Halloween a lot, too.
7) THIS ONE IS TOO HARD. I love them all. Vampires, zombies, werewolves, ghosts, they are all special in their own way, okay?
8) From You've Got Mail: "Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." I love the idea of a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils!! So pretty.
9) Kyoto!! I went during spring which was also super lovely, but omg the fall pics look amazing!
10) Sleeping in and waking up to a nice crisp cool day where I can wear a sweater and not be hot and read a book with a pumpkin spice latte or bake some yummy goodies or something. LOL, I don't exactly know to be honest, I just know it involves not sweating and not working!
I hope to hear from you!