Have you heard of the I Dare You Challenge? It's a pretty cool concept thought up by Alea, Mitali, and Irish. (who are all seriously cool which I can say since I've met them all in person!)
Anyway, Rebecca and Sharon have challenged me! Here's the challenge:
TO WATCH THE ENTIRE FIRST SEASON OF THE SITCOM CHEERS!
Okay I have to admit, this doesn't sound like oodles of fun, but it does sound manageable. And the best part are the challenge conditions:
This challenge must be completed by February 2nd, 2010.
If you fail in this challenge you must watch another first season of a TV show of our choice.
If you succeed in this challenge we must each watch a first season of a TV show of your choice (it can be the same show or a different one for each of us.)
Oh I will succeed. And they will be watching some cult hit WB show, because that is what I love with all my heart.
Wait!!! More rules:
If you choose to accept this dare you must follow these rules:
* Blog about your acceptance and log in with Mr Linky on the correct Acceptance Post here.
* Blog about your thoughts after completing each item. When you've completed the challenge check in with Mr Linky on the correct Completed Challenge Post on the I Dare You to Accept This Challenge Blog!
* Once you accept (or complete) this challenge then make a list of 10 related items (i.e. all Bollywood movies) and challenge one of your friends...even the one who challenged you!
* Need help deciding on a dare? Check out what others are doing here.
2. Once you've challenged your friend be sure to stop back here and let everyone know who you've challenged. Then sit back and see how they do!
I would like to challenge someone to something...and I'm thinking of what it could be. I enjoy being an evangelist for the things I love. ;)