Did you watch North by Northwest this week? If so....what did you think?
If you blogged about it, please leave your a link to your post in the Mister Linky.
Or to get us started in comments, here are some questions:
Did you like it?
What did you like best?
What didn't you like?
What was your favorite scene and why?
Did you have a favorite line?
What did you think of the acting?
And anything else of course!
Also, here's a little meme you can do for Summer of Hitchcock...feel free to put your responses on your blog and leave a link in Mister Linky. Just include in parentheses that it's the meme and not a review of North by Northwest.
1) What film are you most looking forward to watching this summer?
2) How many Alfred Hitchcock films have you seen before?
3) Which one is your favorite?
4) Is there one you don't like?
5) Is there one you wish was on the list but isn't?
Also if you want to talk about Summer of Hitchcock on Twitter, please use the hashtag #gethitch It's the same one we will be using for Twitter nights!
Remember next Monday we discuss Dial M for Murder!