I'm not Asian. But I love Asia! And Asian American history is something I think is generally overlooked. So I'm pleased to take part in this Asian Heritage Month Giveaway with Hachette Books. I've only read one of these books, but let me tell you, it is worth winning the entire set for! You can read my review of Trail of Crumbs here.
Five winners will receive all five books. Winners must have a United States or Canadian mailing address. No PO boxes will be accepted. You must leave a valid email address to qualify.
Here are your possibilities for entering, each one of these will give you one entry:
1) Leave a comment and tell me about a book you've enjoyed where either the main character was Asian, or the setting was in Asia.
2) Link to this giveaway in a post on your blog. It can be part of a giveaway round-up but must be in a post on your blog.
3) Tweet about this contest.
4) Subscribe to my blog. If you are already a subscriber, subscribe to The Friendly Book Nook. If you already subscribe to both, just tell me. :)
5) Pay attention because I may add another way or two this month to enter!
Here are the books included in the giveaway:
Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee
Trail of Crumbs by Kim Sunee
The Fortune Cookie Chronicles by Jennifer Lee
Transparency by Francis Hwang
Strangers from a Different Shore by Ronald Takaki