Pushing Daisies may well be the best show you're not watching and it's back on tonight! Yay!
I've shared before that I love this show, but here are some specific reasons why...
1) It's charming and wildly imaginative. It's like a gorgeous fairy tale complete with interesting fashion choices and outlandish storylines. Even with murders taking place each week, it never descends into grotesque science.
2) An amazing cast. Each member of this cast is delightful and bring their characters to vivid life.
3) It's family friendly. Such a rarity today, this show aims to make people happy.
4) Music! With so many talented castmembers, we get spontaneous musical performances which add to the whimsy.
5) Snappy, funny dialogue. Listen closely, there's lots of quote worthy goodness on this show.
6) It's sweet in every way.
I'm so looking forward to the return of this show...if you love Pushing Daisies, too, tell me why! If you've never watched it...check it out