Julie Lessman's books A Passion Most Pure and a Passion Redeemed have been some of the best reads of this year. I'm just dying to share my review of A Passion Redeemed with you, but I'm going to torture you with the wait until Wednesday. For now I'd like to welcome you to Daughters of Boston week!
We're having a celebration round here! Everyday there will be something fun related to the Daughters of Boston posted and each day will introduce you to new ways you can win! Win what?
Well, the grand prize...
- A copy of A Passion Most Pure
- A copy of A Passion Redeemed signed by Julie!
- A 3.5 bag of Boston baked beans (this is a candy, fyi, if you didn't know!)
- A $15 Starbucks gift card so you can lose yourself in a good book!
And two additional people will win copies of A Passion Redeemed!
Now, just in case you missed it the first time, here's my review of A Passion Most Pure. And here's the interview I did with Julie.
Okay, I know you are wondering how you can win the fabulous prizes, so here goes....
1) This week, each time you comment on a post labeled Daughters of Boston you will get one entry. These must be relevant comments.
2) Blog about this contest including a link back to this post and the cover of A Passion Redeemed and you will get 5 entries.
3) Read the posts this week...there will be additional ways to gain entries revealed!
Now, the grand prize is open to those with a United States mailing address only, but if you are in Canada and want to try for a copy of A Passion Redeemed, you are welcome to do so.
That's it! I have two more giveaways this week unrelated to this one so stay tuned! (Read: it's going to be a very busy blog week)